dinsdag 2 juni 2015

Zzzzip

Small projects are always fun, I think. Things that you finish in one sitting. Like these little zip pouches.


They're small, just right for some credit cards and/or some cash.

I used a variety of fabrics, some that I've had lying around for a long time... The Russian Dolls are from Kokka (bought in 2011).


These two are fabric i bought more recently. . The red fabric is Free as a bird by Cloud9 and the blue is Fun and foxes blue by Timeless Treasures.


I love seeing this whole pile of zip pouches.
Some other fabrics I used are from Joel Dewberry (for Free Spirit), also back in 2011 I bought a Fat Quarter pack of the Heirloom Amethyst collection, on a whim, but it's really not my style so i never used them. But recently I'm trying to use up my stash... little by little.

The geometric print is by Petit Pan, I used the blue and the grey version, and the black & white stripes are of course Ikea. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for your comment :-)